Sunday 28 March 2010

Isn't biology pretty?

Well, this isn't a proper post, because I'll be going out fairly soon, but for my birthday today my parents got me a WONDERFUL new camera! It's been very exciting, and already I've spent my day taking photos of the chinchillas, Mum's flowers and some lovely cake :D


So I just thought I'd share a particular joy of mine - taking gorgeous pictures of the gorgeous things that God's made (or Mum's made ;) )

Rosie:

 My favourite little man, Max:






 Pepsi :) :


Mum's flowers from work:




Yummy chocolate birthday cake :D :
That was all :)
Happy Emily's Birthday to you all!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Aww look at Plops! And Max! And Rosie! (what about Molly? poor thing's left out!) I miss them, they should come to Aylesbury with you next weekend. I know I have Mouse, and I love him dearly, but I do miss my squidgey girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAMERA OF BEAUTY :D yay. happy birthday :)
    C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I like to see - pictures of cake.

    Happy birthday lovely!

    ReplyDelete